I have always kept the rules simple. "Be polite, helpful, and use common sense". If everyone sticks to that we should have a fun friendly community.
However, as the group grows and evolves, it is clear that we need to lay down a more clear and detailed list of what is allowed and what is not. This is a boilerplate list and will change a bit over the weeks to come. Suggestions are always welcome.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- No hard selling.
Other Things To Know
- Buy, Sell and Trade at your own risk we are not responsible for people being scammed. If you are uncertain about a 3rd party sale or trade, do not do it. If you have been scammed please contact a mod or admin, we will try our best to assist you in both in finding a resolution.
- Any images you upload will be run through an automated file optimization process to reduce file size and server load.
- We have many affiliates. If you link to a site that we are an affiliate for, our affiliate code will be added to the outbound link.